Sunday, June 11, 2006

Everyone, great and small, is welcome at my house.


Anytime someone walks up to my front door, I hope they get a good look at what is waiting to drop on their head. I am harvesting baby black widows to serve as my army against humans.






You can get a good look at all my minions and the ready-to-burst egg sac with all new soldiers. No one will be able to stop me! BWAHAHAHAHA!






Of course I had to kill the mother in front of all of her children. That way they will know my ruthlessness and obey my every command. Of course I want to buy some candy to support your elementary school. Wait right here in the doorway until I get back with my money...

2 Comments:

At 6/11/2006 10:33:00 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Have I taught you nothing? The proper way to kill bugs is blowtorch style with a can of WD-40 and a lighter.

 
At 6/11/2006 11:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did any of you Swift kids ever volunteer with the Humane Society in Pasadena? No? Wow, what a shocker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home