Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving Volume II


Here is what my kid does. He cries if you do not stand up and walk with him. Grant just sits there, oblivious to anyone crying around him. But since my kid demands you walk around with him, you can well imagine how much arm time he got with grandma. I had to hurry and take this picture before she passed him to someone else.



Cosmo and I had a blast. Well, maybe I had more fun than he did. But at least I helped him light his very first fire. We had fires almost every night and for some reason, he wanted to climb right in every time.




Speaking of fire, here is the king of the fireplace himself. Just like the king of the jungle lord over their kill, so does this king. You can see the look in his eye as he hunches over and devours his fresh kill of apple pie and vanilla bean ice cream. It is good to be the king.





If you don't believe me when I say my kid does not like to sit still, here is another fantastic shot full of enthusiasm and infantile joy. Or maybe he is just passing a kidney stone. I think he already has the famous Camm Swift F-you stare down pretty well, don't you?





What kind of father would I be if I did not post yet another photo of my beautiful boy staring up at a toy. I will let you come up with your own southern adjectives to describe the look on my boy's face.

5 Comments:

At 12/01/2006 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Your kid looks like a grouchy mother. That's awesome. Sucks that it costs so much to fly out there from here.

 
At 12/02/2006 06:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, no doubt. We were pricing out tickets for Rich's mom and they were twice what it cost to fly from LA. We missed you, the kids were all asking when their cousins were going to show up. Maybe next time. Hope all is well.

 
At 12/02/2006 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that anonymous comment was from me. One day I will figure this whole thing out.

 
At 12/02/2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Ken said...

hahaha. You could just go back to using my name. That used to confuse the hell out of me.

 
At 12/03/2006 03:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a rad!! To be honest it confused me too. Hey, Bill White just left today - it was great seeing him and catching up with him. You guys missed out! Ken, Thanksgiving was fantastic and I appreciate the opportunity to be with (almost) everyone. Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home