Sunday, October 22, 2006

Oh my gosh!! He looks so different! He has changed SOOOO much. Look how big he is. WOW!


The title is for any of the tards in my ward that may stumble onto this. I hear the same damn thing every week. Check out the wizard hat. Wizards are cool...yeah man.




Kerri dressed him up in some redneck overalls. There are no fried pork rinds allowed in my house. So we were finally able to capture some smiles on camera that did not immediately follow a pitcher full of diarrhea unloading into his diaper.


He still does not look like either one of us. At least that is what I think. Someone actually had the audacity to say he had my nose. Why don't you go ahead and just call him Cyrano.

6 Comments:

At 10/23/2006 07:45:00 PM, Blogger dianne said...

that green goblin outfit is killing me! he looks drunk.

 
At 10/24/2006 06:50:00 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

I think he looks like Greg.

 
At 10/24/2006 07:25:00 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Well Ken did work long hours between school and his job, and Atlanta isn't that far away from Birmingham...

 
At 10/25/2006 11:34:00 AM, Blogger dianne said...

oh my gosh...he DOES kind of look like greg. hahaha...weird.

 
At 10/26/2006 01:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some really cute pictures - sad but he has lost that "alien look" that he had. Personally I think ken just chose the goofiest pictures to post right after he was born. Man, the Swift kids really do have the cutest babies!

 
At 10/26/2006 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Ken said...

hahaha. I think he does look like Greg. Kerri said if she wanted our kid to look like Greg she would have hooked up with him that summer instead of me. Like she could have resisted the Swift charm.

And as for the pictures right after he was born. That was not me. Kerri's brother sent out some mass emails to everyone and those really ugly ones were the ones he picked out. After that, it was all me. Kerri thought they pictures that were sent out were maybe the worst ones of Maddox. oh well. He still craps his pants. I don't think Maddox will care anytime soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home