Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving Volume I


Here is Dianne doing her Auntly duties and hanging out with the nieces and nephews. Don't be fooled if you see her in that outfit more than once. She probably wore it almost everyday. She kept saying it was her jogging suit but I only ever saw her jog for her can of Sobe. hahaha




Here is mother dearest whisking her way into Rich's heart with her homemade gravy. I wanted to pour the blood of the roast on my mashed potatoes but noooo. I thought she did a much better job of making rolls.









So here was our feast. Sure Kerri made some delicious squash and green bean casseroles but please. Nothing can compete with the roast. Even the scrumptious butterball hangs his head in shame next to the almighty cow. Kneel before BOVINE, god of all meats.





This was my plate. I think I have been hanging out in the South for too long.







Like father like son, with a full paunch there is only one thing you can do.

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2006 07:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always seem to capture everyone's best moments, your son included. Oh, my gosh Ken- those pictures of Madox are crazy. He looks so mean! Or maybe it's just that freaky Ken crazy thing he's got going for him. Don't make him mad and watch out for swinging axes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home