Sunday, April 16, 2006

I had a bad feeling something like this was going to happen

This post is mainly for Ken I Gordon I guess, although others of you may also be Wheel of Time fans. I came across this the other day and although it's not a brand new story it was the first I'd heard it. I just thought crap, if the Wheel of Time is never finished I am going to be pissed. Of course I felt sorry for Robert Jordan too. Luckily he's on the last book in the series, because the disease sounds pretty bad.

http://www.tor.com/jordan/

3 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 07:40:00 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Of course we all feel bad for him getting the disease, but at least it isnt alzheimer's and he forgets the ending. I am such a dick.

 
At 4/16/2006 08:10:00 PM, Blogger Greg said...

I'm just picturing it progressing faster than expected and killing him before he writes the ending. He nees to tell someone or record what is supposed to happen so in case he dies it won't be lost.

 
At 4/16/2006 11:13:00 PM, Blogger Native Minnow said...

I'm a Wheel of Time fan too. I was introduced to it while he was working on book 5, and have always had the fear that something would happen and he wouldn't finish. That makes me feel incredibly selfish, but whatever, I agree with Greg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home