Sunday, June 17, 2007

kitten!

I came out of work two nights ago and my car was parked way out in the boondocks of the mall parking lot. As I came to my car I heard a wee cry and there was this cute kitten!

...next to its dead mom cat. But one person's dead cat is another person's (me) acquisition of an awsome kitten. Shim is great! It follows me everywhere, sleeps in the crook of my neck, took only one day to potty train the little rat thing, sits on my lap while I eat dinner, and on my shoulder while I go grocery shopping or run errands. I love it.

but now it needs a name and mom's suggestions pretty much blow...

woody?

grillbo? ...because i found him outside of my restaurant, Woodranch BBQ and Grill.












6 Comments:

At 6/17/2007 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Just wait until Jen sees this. She's been bugging me about getting a kitten.

 
At 6/17/2007 11:18:00 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

How is Woodranch by the way? Dad said you've brought home some good stuff.

 
At 6/18/2007 03:46:00 AM, Blogger Ken said...

How about General Tsao's. That is probably where he was going to end up.

 
At 6/18/2007 07:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am jealous. Sooo cute. I wish they could stay little forever.

 
At 6/20/2007 02:53:00 AM, Blogger Ken said...

I have decided there is something fishy about this story. I think Dianne ran over the mother cat when she arrived at work.

 
At 6/21/2007 10:38:00 PM, Blogger dianne said...

i did not! although if the mother was alove, i would have totally took the kitten anyway.

and my new job is great, way better money because the menu is pricier and the clientele is more those who know how to tip well. but being watching the amount of meat consumed is slightly gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home