Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Little Willy




Here he is, Ian William White. Since Greg is still running Windows 95 on his computer with a 28.8k internet connection, I am going to post the pictures of his kid. Of course, I an has the alien newborn look that all kids do. To bad he doesn't have the cone shaped head like Maddox did when the used the vacuum on his skull.













Ohh, what a beautiful child. And what a piece of crap friend I am. I still have not been out to see him. I think Greg said he weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and was like 34 inches long. hahahaha. No, I can't remember how long so I just made something up. Probable like 22 inches or something regular like that.








Look at the twins.


















To bad Maddox would not take a pacifier. I bet life is a lot easier with one. I wanted to wrap duct tape around Maddox's head to hold it in his mouth but Kerri was against that. Mothers are always coddling their kids like that.







Here is the newest addition posing with his namesake. The freaky thing is that Ian is smiling. Well, he is healthy and strong with no problems. I am sure Greg will fill in some comments of stuff I have left out.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home