Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A view of things to come



Because the best way to grill hot dogs over a fire at Huntington Beach is to use Dad's stainless steel, 3 prong spear. After all, it was brand new in 1964 and has been stored in immaculate condition in the garage.




What can I say, I love meat. Not to mention the flavor provided by those prongs. We in the Swift family appreciate only things that enliven the palate. The delicatessen dogs could only have been appreciated by someone who has experienced the rare, tender delight of expertly seasoned 14 year old frozen crow. CAW CAW Let me pass into the next world and out of this frozen hell. CAW. All said and done, I ate 4.

1 Comments:

At 8/22/2008 06:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAW CAW - You kill me with your comments! Frozen crow in his frozen hell. Those were some good times! Post more pictures!
s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home