Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gross


Since Kerri is sick she felt the need to do some cleaning. She said our fridge smelled and I told her she was full of crap. Turns out, the fridge was full of crap. For some reason, Kerri's buys a bunch of stuff and then forgets about it as it gets pushed to the back of the fridge. Noticed the wrinkled edges of the watermelon. It had been in there for about 3 weeks longer than it should have been





There is nothing wrong with this cream right? Except I bought it when everyone came out for Thanksgiving.... of '06.












Who keeps bile in a bag in the fridge? Kerri buys the strangest things at the store.











Who am I, Dr. Frankenstein? Nope, just the son of Camm Swift. Instead of crows in the freezer, there is a human heart in produce drawer of my fridge.

1 Comments:

At 9/27/2007 03:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am shocked and appalled. I do not know who's kitchen that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home