Sunday, September 03, 2006

Maddox

Since Ken is slacking off as well, I'll post a couple of Maddox pics that have been circulating by email.

For some reason I laughed when I saw this one. I forget how grouchy and squashy looking they are when they first come out. Ken needs to tell us if Kerri tried to bite him during delivery. Jen tried to bite me with both our kids. Ah, memories.



Here's Ken looking deceptively normal and father like, and another picture of Maddox after they decided to finally put some clothes on that kid.

1 Comments:

At 9/04/2006 02:53:00 PM, Blogger dianne said...

egad...it is a wonder newborns are not drowned on a regular basis. i look at my own pictures when i wasn't even a newborn and was pretty damn ugly. but the last picture you can tell he looks more human like and less like some alien worm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home