Saturday, December 17, 2005

Body Modification ezine

If you find the body modification crowd as enteraining as I do, there's endless fun to be had on the Body Modification Ezine. For instance, where else could you find a pierced mole? Or a gallery of uvula piercings?(the punching bag in your throat) Or how about a bar that goes completely under the collar bone? I'm not linking to the genital galleries, I'm at work.

And let's not forget the diaries. For instance, if you stretch a piercing too quickly, we're told you can suffer what's called a blow out, or some kind of large skin flap that hardens into a mass of scar tissue. In this journal we learn what happens if you're a retard and decide to remove said blow out by tying it off with dental floss. Yes, dental floss. Apparently over time this involves quite a bit of puss and stench.

And who recommended this tying off procedure? A doctor? Not quite.

"I went down to see Matt Cottrell at Planet Ink (Ottawa, ON) to get a bit of advice and his two cents. He has almost nine years experience piercing and definitely knows his stuff. He pierced my hood not long ago, and I was so impressed with his knowledge and professionalism that I knew he could help."

I read this tonight at work, and I had to hold my face in both hands to keep the sound of my laughing down. I'm getting some looks.

1 Comments:

At 12/18/2005 07:29:00 AM, Blogger Ken said...

I almost don't believe. Bu then I remember the picture of the pierced mole and uvulas and then I believe. These people need to be put to sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home